As faithful followers of Christ and active citizens of the world in which we live, we at Westminster Presbyterian Church are called to share our financial blessings for the greater good. Our generosity is not simply giving, but giving back.
Here are different ways to give:
- Share your financial gifts (cash or checks) at any worship service.
- Use Venmo to transfer funds: www.venmo.com
Westminster Presbyterian (@West-Presby)
- Financial gifts may also be mailed or delivered to the church office:
Westminster Presbyterian Church
8200 Devonshire Drive
Dallas, TX 75209
- Our WPC Account Manager can tell you about how to set up monthly, automatic drafts from your checking account to Westminster. It’s a free, simple, and secure process. If you are interested, please contact him at email@example.com or 214-351-3251.
- Gifts of stock can be made directly to WPC Account #9337-6063 at Charles Schwab.
- Gifts of real or tangible property can be accepted after approval from the WPC Session (leadership team).
WPC is an active in the community, and there are many ways to make donations or volunteer.